Current Wait: 21 mins (11m avg)
Hour : Round the Clock Assistance, 24*7, 365 days
Get World-class Assistance : Get in touch with us to get the best assistance regarding entire technical devise such as Printer, Antivirus, browser & mail, Microsoft, Facebook, software, laptop, zoom etc. We are one stop solution for entire technical device issues.
Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem
|Printer support number USA||1-800-934-1090|
|Printer support number United Kingdom||02 0786 26337|
|Printer support number Australia||0384004575|
|Printer support number Canada||1-800-934-1090|
|Printer support number New Zealand||800-449-076|
Hey, Your Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem Read the given article and you will get to know how you can fix this.
Almost everyone knows the advantages and numerous benefits of having a printer at home. From convenience, speed, smooth functioning to cost, and time efficiency. Printers are needed to help one in day to day tasks and activities.
However, as much as everyone is relying on the product and knows of its significance in our lives, they also know that to have such a product at home also means one having to be tech-savvy once in a while in case of any issues or troubles that come with any such technology product.
One such issue that occurs with printers is the unexpected configuration problem so if you have decided to give this a read, it probably means that your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem too.
The problem that your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration issue could be one of the reasons why your printer has stopped printing or is preventing the smooth functioning of the printer and its tasks that otherwise get done easily.
The notification that usually comes up and gets highlighted is- 0x80070002, 0x80040154 which are the error codes.
Ways you can adopt to fix the issue if your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration;
- Add your printer to settings again
- One of the reasons why your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration could be because of the printer and the way it is entered in the system settings probably got caught a glitch.
- You can remove the previous printer entry and add it again. To do that, click on the windows key on your keyboard and R at the same time or simply open run.
- When the new run window opens up then write down “ms-settings printer”.
- After the printer settings open up in a new window and go to the option of adding a scanner/printer.
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to power. After that when it appears in the option, select it to save it again.
- Chances are the issue that your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration should get solved.
Updating your printer driver
- One of the other reasons why perhaps this issue is occurring could be due to your printer driver is running through an old version and is either corrupter or outdated.
- Go to start and choose the option of device manager in the menu.
- In the device manager, go to the print queue option and check the subcategories by right-clicking and click on the option that says, update driver.
- Then find the option where you can see automatic software updates if there are any.
- If any latest updating software drivers are found for your computer, it will start to install it directly.
- Once the updated driver is installed, restart your computer and check if the printer has started to work smoothly again because chances are the issue should now be sorted.
The issue could also be arising because the printer was not or stopped being shared over your network.
- To deal with this issue go to the control panel and find the option of hardware and sound.
- After clicking on it, tap on the devices and printers option
- Then in the sections of the printer, right-click on the particular printer to find printer properties and click on it.
- A new window will open up with various options and categories, go to the category of sharing, in that newly opened window, check the box which asks for permission of sharing printer and make sure the details are entered correctly.
- Click on apply and save the new changes that you have made.
- The issue should be solved if the error occurred around that of the printer not being shared properly.
Deal with Windows troubleshooter
Search for troubleshoot settings in your computer, once the new window opens up try to find the get-up and running section where you can then click on the printer and run the troubleshooter task on it to see if it is able to detect any issue.
Give it a few seconds to detect the issues if none of the above methods work.
The windows should probably figure out and diagnose the error within the printing system in a few seconds and when it does that it will also provide the prompt or the solutions to deal with the detected problem within the system settings.
One can easily follow the steps provided by the windows and fix the issue as directed.
Within the system itself, one can clear extra space-consuming files, spooler files, cache or recycle bin. The issue could also be arising due to one of the junk files creating an error or something that was left running on the laptop and was not attended. Clearing these to make up space and then trying the printer again should be considered.
One of these ways should clear the issue that your printer is facing and if it is still not cleared then one can ask for professional assistance and help.
These are the ways to solve Your Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem .
If you have any further queries regarding Your Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem then feel free to comment below or you can directly call us.
Read these given articles related to your query you will find useful for you :